S T C A D O C S
A feasibility study to reorder this Grade 2* listed church at the heart of the Roman town of Caerleon. The aims of the study were to to establish the economic and architectural feasibility of reordering the church to achieve the following objectives:
- Lower the operating costs and increase sustainable credentials
- Increase community engagement
- Provide additional facilities for Church in Wales School
- Create a flexible space for a wide range of uses and events
- Retain the churches primary function as a place of worship
Proposals include removal of pews for the installation of a mezzanine floor with feature staircase, a community cafe and classroom/conference space.